I was tagged by Gen. Thank you for forwarding this tag to me. Get to know me more by reading my answers.
1. At what age do you wish to marry ? *I am married now, but I wished I got married at the age of 25 but it's God's will that I married late in life.
2. What color do you like most?*I like pink.
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?*I always love you.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?* I would love to go to Hawaii.
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? I love everything about me because this is the way God created me.
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? I go to my room and pray to God.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?*Losing someone that I care for, especially my family or my beloved husband.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?*One million dollars? cool! I will buy a house in Philippines, will buy a new car, help God's ministry by building a church in the Philippines.
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. ..*I have not met her in person, but I believe she is a great person, friendly and kind-hearted.
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?* He must love the Lord and me.
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?*Can't think of anything right now.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?Liar, braggart and backbiter.
13. What is your ambition?*To go back in the Philippines and help God's ministry or become a missionary.
14. If you had one wish what would you wish for?*That all people will get saved.
15. How would you celebrate new year?*Well, when I was still in PI, my family back there cook variety of foods and do some fireworks but now here in the States my husband and I just sleep on New Year's eve. Very dry celebration here. There's no place like PI when it comes to New Year's celebration.
16. What is the best gift you can give to someone this year?*My prayers and love
17. Are you afraid of death?*Yes a little bit but we'll all go there, so I must learn to fully accept it and must not be scared. Besides I know I'm saved and I'm on my way to heaven.
18. What did you learned in life?*I learned that life here is just temporary. It's not what we have in life that matters, but it's our relationship with Jesus Christ that matters the most and we need to get saved before it's too late.
9. What is the best thing to do if you had just a break up?*To pray about it, to be calm and think and try to get over it.
20. Would you give your life to save someone very special?*depends
I am tagging Norm, Princess, Ging, Thira and Tess